- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 23 Aug 2018 - 30 Aug 2018
- Time: 02:00 - 12:00
Sea Goddesses August 2018
Sea goddesses – A heart-centered approach to empowering women sailors
The Sea Goddesses Program offers a week-long immersion for women aboard a sailing vessel, learning skills and deepening your confidence to think and act independently on a boat, while at the same time dropping into your heart to listen deeply to your own wisdom.
No experience on boats is necessary. The only requirement I have is that, as you journey across the sea, you are open to allow yourself to also journey within.
The Call of the Sea
If you feel the call of the sea and a burning desire in your heart to own your innate heart-centered power, to learn to act and think independently on a boat, while being completely supported by the beautiful feminine energy of the group, the sea, and the Divine Mother, join me in the Sea Goddesses program.
Our journey will take place on my 34-foot sailing boat Adria Brava. The boat will be our home for six nights, starting in Adria’s home port of Zadar, Croatia, journeying through the central part of the Croatian Adriatic, and back to Zadar. The emphasis is not on miles covered but on what we learn on our journey.
Adria Brava is an amazing boat and I am thrilled to be sharing her with you. However, she is not a luxurious vessel and cabins on her are not very big. If you feel you need your own space, a single-cabin option will be best suited for you. To share a cabin on Adria Brava means to be in quite close quarters with another woman. Perhaps there is a friend or a family member you would like to share this journey with? If so, shared-cabin option may be for you. The shared-cabin option may also be for you, if you are on a tighter budget and do not mind sharing your sleeping space with someone else.
1090 EUR – Single Cabin
890 EUR – Shared Cabin
*Includes ALL costs, except travel costs to/from Zadar
This program will not earn you any certificates, but will bring you a whole lot of skill, confidence, and a new way you see and apply yourself in the world. Note that this is not a luxury cruise.
- Day 1 -
- Opening the Door
- Arrival in the afternoon Starting to develop the feeling for the boat as a vessel that carries us across the sea Diving into the group energy Preparing ourselves for the journey, both inward and outward
- Day 2 -
- Stepping into Action
- Stocking up and organizing our supplies Taking a collective breath in and departing the port of Zadar Traveling to a destination Starting to connect to the feeling of the sea, the wind, and the sun around us, feeling their nourishment, the support they provide, and the power they carry
- Day 3-5 -
- Journeying Within and Across the Sea
- Continuing to develop the feeling of the boat as a vessel that carries us across the sea Basking in the magnificence of the sea’s embrace, the sun's warmth on our bodies, the magic of the night sky pouring over us Learning and practicing boat and leadership skills, while tapping into the amazing power of our hearts Learning to take an amazing care of our amazing selves, our boat, and our group
- Day 6 -
- Integrating the Experience
- Letting a collective breath out and returning to the port of Zadar Giving due care with gratitude to our vessel that has carried us across the sea Integrating the experience within, individually and as a group
- Day 7 -
- Closing One Door, Opening Another
- Departure in the morning hours Stepping forward into our lives, carrying deep within us the gifts of our journey